- To invest in young players at academy, scholarship levels
- WHY - To help our Under 16's and 18's realise their ambitions
- HOW - Using our creativity, commitment and enthusiasm
- WHAT - We raise funds for the extras the Under 16's and 18's wouldn't otherwise receive
- Upper-body conditioning. The Ski-Erg provides a modality for use when a player is suffering from a lower body injury. During the acute stages on an injury there are periods where players are limited in what they can do to challenge their energy systems. A Ski-Erg can be used seated and still provide a significant conditioning effect during these stages.
- Varied conditioning options. Ski-Erg offers a new movement pattern to be challenged during off-feet sessions. This will be particularly important during the early stages of pre-season when running is to be limited to ensure optimal hypertrophy adaptations. The extra and varied equipment provide the opportunity to still incorporate challenging but low impact conditioning.
- Recovery. Game day +1 recovery sessions can incorporate these to provide and upper-body flush out. When combined with the range of recovery options we currently offer this would bolster our sessions and improve the recovery process.
BullBuilder is pleased to announce the winner of the U19s player of the month for July 2019.
The July award goes to fullback Billy Jowitt who is the son of former Bulls second row Warren Jowitt. Billy, who comes from the Dewsbury Moor community club is a fullb
U19 Coach Leigh Beattie said “Billy came to us from Leeds Rhinos. He came as a halfback but has shown real talent and promise at fullback. He’d lost his mojo a bit at Leeds but has certainly regained it at the Bulls. He’s a skilful player that returns the ball very well. He’s got great footwork and is tough and hardworking.”
“He’s a great bubbly character too and very enthusiastic. He fits into the team really well. So long as he keeps practicing, educating himself and applying himself in the way he has up until now he’ll really kick on as a player.”
BullBuilder chairman Paul Butterworth said “Billy is a deserving winner of the July U19 Player of the Month Award. We’re looking forward to seeing him kick on and follow in the footsteps of Brandon Pickersgill, another fullback that has come through the systems. BullBuilder is delighted to reward him for his effort.
Billy will receive his award from BullBuilder committ
To find out more about BullBuilder and how to join for as little as £10 a year please visit https://membermojo.co.