BullBuilder is the name of the Bradford Bulls Supporters Trust. Its aims are:
- To invest in youth players at academy, scholarship & community levels whilst raising their profile
- WHY - To help our Under 16's and 19's realise their ambitions
- HOW - Using our creativity, commitment and enthusiasm
- WHAT - We raise funds for the extras the Under 16's and 19's wouldn't otherwise receive
- To build a conduit between the club and the fans with the understanding that we are not here to run or publicly criticise the club
Some of our achievements include:
- Providing Under 16's and Under 19's Player Awards to reward, inspire and motivate players
- Specialist strength-building gym and medical equipment, to assist medical staff in treating injuries and rehabilitation
- Helped pay for coaching
- Floodlighting for academy training pitch and Gym Flooring at the Tong training facility
- Leg Press, Jump Mats and Safety Squat Bars
- Provided NacSport Analysis Pro to support player development. This enables players to work together with coaches to improve their game and skills
- Provided Computer equipment
BullBuilder is an Industrial and Provident Society, and is registered with the FSA as Bradford Rugby League Supporters Society Limited. This means that, unlike some other supporters groups, BullBuilder has a set of rules which it must follow and is fully democratic. By joining BullBuilder you own a share in it, and so you have an equal say in how the trust is run. Every year members have the opportunity to vote for (or stand for) the board of BullBuilder, and a vote if the rules that govern BullBuilder are changed. All this means that you can be confident that your membership fee, and anything else you donate, will be used for the purpose you gave it: to build a brighter future for the Bradford Bulls through youth development.
BullBuilder is an open and welcoming Supporters Trust where equality and diversity are celebrated and promoted, and where discrimination is challenged.
Equality involves ensuring that individuals or groups of individuals are treated fairly and equally and no less favourably, specific to their needs, including areas of race, gender, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation and age.
Diversity aims to recognise, respect and value people’s differences to contribute and realise their full potential by promoting an inclusive culture for all.
Our current equality and diversity officer is Jen Bennison. If you have any questions or comments for her, she can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
To download the Society Rules, click here.