Who we are.
In this policy references to BullBuilder are to the:
Bradford Rugby League Supporters Society Ltd,
Suite2, Buttershaw Works,
Bradford BD6 2 DD
The controller is the elected Board of BullBuilder.
, continuing or becoming a member or supporter of the BullBuilder you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. We may change this policy from time to time. The date this policy was last updated is shown at the end of this document.
As a data controller, we fully comply with the Data Protection Act 2018, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 and the General Data Protection Regulations (EC Directive) 2016(GDPR).
- Your Privacy – our promise.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our members and supporters and will treat all information you give us with care.
We promise to:
- Tell you why we collect personal information, how we do this and what we use it for.
- Only collect the information we need to deliver the service to you.
- Never sell your personal information or let other organisations use it for marketing.
- Keep the personal information up to date and ensure it is safe and secure.
We collect personal information about you to enable us to provide the service to you. This includes:
- What information we collect and how we collect it.
We collect the personal information in the following ways:
- Name, Address
- Email address and telephone numbers
- Any personal information you give to us when you contact us at BullBuilder
- When you visit our website, we collect information about your IP address and pages you visit. This does not tell us who you are or your address, unless you choose to provide that information.
- We do not use or disclose any sensitive personal data, without your explicit consent.
- Your payment information (e.g. credit card details) provided when you make a membership payment or donation is not received or stored by us. That information is processed securely and privately by the third party payment processors that we use. We may share your personal data with our payment processors, but only for the purpose of completing the relevant payment transaction. Such payment processors are banned from using your personal data, except to provide these necessary payment services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and payment information.
- When you provide information by filling in a form whether on our website or a paper form.
- When you correspond with us by email, phone or other ways.
- Enter a competition, bid for auction items etc.
- When you participate in discussion forums or other social media on our site.
- When you take part in a social event.
- How we use the information and why we need it.
We use the personal information to provide the products and services and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, this may include:
- Processing – this will include using the information to fulfil any request made by you to receive an email newsletter, become a member or renewing membership.
- Legitimate interests –BullBuilder also processes your data when it is in our legitimate interest to do this and when these interests do not override your rights. These legitimate interests include providing you with information on events, membership, fundraising, competitions, etc.
- Consent – where we need your consent we will ensure you are as fully informed as possible and use that consent solely for the reason you have given it to us. You will be able to change your mind at any time by contacting us at the address in paragraph 10. Any email or text to you will have information about how this can be done.
- Who will see the information?
Your information will only be accessible to the BullBuilder Board and only where it is appropriate in respect of the role they are carrying out. We will never sell your information or let other organisations use it for their own purposes.
We will only share your personal information:
- If you have consented to us doing so and for the specific reason your consent was given. You will have the opportunity to withhold consent when you complete the form on which we collect the data or you can do so by writing to us at the address in paragraph 10.
- Where we use other companies to provide services on our behalf for processing credit/debit card payments.
- When we are legally required to, or because of a lawful request by a governmental or law enforcement authority.
- If we merge with another organisation or form a new entity.
The security of your personal information is very important to us.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
All the personal data is processed in the UK
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
- Your rights.
You have the following rights:
- Transparency over how we use your personal information (right to be informed).
- To request a copy of the information we hold about you, which will be provided to you within one month (right of access).
- An update or amendment of the information we hold about you (right of rectification).
- To ask us to stop using information (right to restrict processing).
- Ask us to remove your personal information from our records (right to be forgotten).
- To obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes (right to portability).
- Not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing.
You can write to us about any of these rights at the address in paragraph 10. There is no charge for a request and we will respond to the request within one month.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we deal with your request you can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or at their website www.ico.org.uk
- Retention of information.
We hold your information only for as long as necessary for each purpose we use it. This will normally be 2 years from our last interaction but you can ask us to remove the information before that date. The only exception to this policy is where it is necessary to retain it for legal purposes.
- How to contact us.
BullBuilder, Suite 2, Buttershaw Works, Buttershaw Lane, Bradford, BD6 2DD
This policy was last updated on 10 July 2018